We are pleased to announce that The Seventh International Conference on Computational Bioengineering (ICCB2017) will take place on 6-8 September 2017 in Compiègne, France.
We would like to invite you to submit an abstract into one of the main following topics of the ICCB 2017 :
Advanced modelling techniques and ICT systems
- subject-specific and population based modelling
- multiscale modelling
- multiphysics modelling
- molecular dynamics
- gene and protein networks
- statistical/stochastic modelling
- machine learning
- connected biomedical tools/E-health
- big data management of health, decision support system
Physiological systems at different length scales: molecule, cell, tissue, organ, system, body, population.
The deadline for abstract submission is February 28, 2017.
Please see the Abstract submission web page for more details:
The call for minisymposium proposal is still open until January 31, 2017: